It has been a while since we last heard from the Captain Sim regarding their 757 Captain III set. However, the team has posted a new public beta fix in preparation for the full 1.30 update later on. Public Beta version 1.206 includes a range of fixes and a couple of new features for the base pack of the 757 Captain III on Prepar3D V4.
Some of the improvements this update brings are down to the EPR, TCAS lateral distance limits and also the EADI speed tape stall warning system. A new feature has also been added to include that the F/O’s CDU can now receive scratchpad messages.
The forum post does warn users that by updating to this version, you are doing so at your own risk. Version 1.30 is close, but for those wanted to enhance their product can do so now.
Installation instructions are as follow (copied from the forum post for convenience):
1. Download the 1.206 to any folder on your computer:
2. Make sure the P3D4 is not running.
3. Turn OFF your antivirus including default Windows Defender. Why?
4. Double click the downloaded csy572_1206.exe file to install the 1.206.
Will overwrite all mods of the original 1.2 (free liveries etc)
Thanks to Delta Bravo from Discord for the tip.
- A/T speed reducing.
- DME for non-VOR/ILS stations.
- VC cameras set up.
- EADI speed tape stall warning/indication.
- INTC CRS waypoint intercept course creation.
- TCAS lateral distance limits.
- F/O CDU scratchpad messages