Captain Sim has pushed a new update for their Boeing 767-300ER which contains a few changes and fixes to the aircraft. The update also includes support for Prepar3D V5.
A new installer has been added to accomplish the task of installing the 767II into P3Dv5. Included in this, is new PBR textures, and light effects for P3Dv5. A handful of fixes have also been made. The inboard flaperon now will retract 5 degrees when the trialing edge flaps have been extended beyond 25 degrees, but not when set at 25. The flaperons will droop when flaps are set at 5 opposed to being set at 15. The engine spool down timing has been improved as well. So when you shut down after a flight, you will have a more realistic engine spool down time.
This update is available through your account with CaptainSim. Be sure to check out their forums, or Facebook Page. If you have yet to buy this beautiful bird, you can pick it up on the Captain Sim product page.
VERSION 0.96 (22MAY’20)
– Installer, PBR, fx lights for P3D5.
– Inboard ailerons retract 5 degrees when the trailing edge flaps are BEYOND 25 degrees, not at 25 degrees.
– Inboard aileron droop begins at 5 degrees, not 15.
– The indication doesn’t move from Vref30+80 to Vref30+60 when Flaps 1 are extended.
– FMC fuel used is recorded incorrectly.
– ACE improved.
– The engines spool down timing improved.