Captain Sim has continued to update their 757. The new service pack is an additional install on-top of the recently released version 1.10, which brought a new bunch of features to the aircraft. The new service pack 4 for the 64-bit version of the plane is now ready to download and fixes a few issues including CRT power source and the Yaw damper switch not being INOP until the IRU’s are aligned.
Although the update isn’t hugely significant compared to others, we wanted to inform you so you were flying with a completely up-to-date aircraft. You can download the update from here.
If you use FSX or P3DV3, you can buy the aircraft now for $69.99. If you use P3DV4, it will cost you $75.70.
- ‘Load default panel state’ ON selection.
- A couple of issues which may cause CTD on some systems.
- Yaw damper switch INOP until the IRU’s are aligned.
- CRT power source.
- Engines shutdown at aircraft reload.
- Parking Brake, Radio, Transponder values for Cold And Dark panel state.
- ADI and HSI frames size and shape.