New developer Boundless has released Ronaldsway Airport for X-plane 11. The scenery is the first release for Boundless and boasts an impressive array of features including an HD orthophoto base, PBR textures and solid FPS.
Ronaldsway Airport (EGNS) is the main airport serving commercial traffic into the Isle of Man, situated in the Irish Sea. The airport carried over 865,000 passengers in 2019 with operators such as Lonagair, EasyJet and Aer Lingus Regional providing hops over to the mainland United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. Ronaldsway has also gained a reputation over the years for being a challenge in harsh weather due to the runways (06/26) being open to strong crosswinds.
Isle of Man Airport for X-plane 11 is now available on SimMarket for €13.99/£12.66 excl.VAT. Boundless has also stated that a separate package, covering the whole Isle of Man, is planned for release soon at a price of around £16.00/€17.60.
- Accurate taxiway, runway & Apron networks
- Accurate Parking/ramp starts (Including helipad)
- Multiple HD custom Buildings
- PBR, reflective textures included on buildings
- PBR, reflective ground textures
- HD, orthophoto base, carefully sharpened and recoloured for best results
- Full night lighting
- Static aircraft, airlines include Aer Lingus Regional, Loganair, Eastern, West Atlantic (+Manx Airlines preserved at the museum)
- Static GA aircraft
- Fully compatible with traffic Global & WT3
- Static Ground Crew & People
- Includes all car parks & nearby RCS Building
- Custom static Ground vehicles, with Isle of Man Airport * Menzies Aviation Branding
- Comparable FPS to default airport
- High level of airport detail
- 100s of custom placed objects
- Full airport fencing accurately placed