Just yesterday we reported on the nearing release of Bdo Aviation’s Phuket scenery (VTSP). Now, less than 24 hours after the original announcement from the team, they have released it. Featuring a detailed rendition of the airport with high quality modelling and texturing of the terminal buildings, volumetric grass, dynamic lighting and shadows, SODE jetways and reflective terminal glass amongst other things. The scenery also features the surrounding area of the airport, and has been optimised for performance.
Bdo Aviation Phuket Intl. Airport can be yours for just €18 from SimMarket. The scenery is available for FSX and Prepar3D.
- High detailed texture
- Volumetric grass
- Surrounded airport area
- Low polygon model
- Custom made ground polygon
- Detailed terminal building, apron, taxiway, runway.
- FPS friendly
- Hand placed taxiway sign
- Dynamic shadow (P3Dv3 and P3Dv4)
- Dynamic lighting (P3Dv4)
- Reflective Glass (FSX, P3Dv3 and P3Dv4)
- Animated SODE jetway (FSX, P3Dv3, and P3Dv4)