After the announcement earlier this week, developer Axonos has released Memphis International Airport (KMEM) for X-Plane 11. The brand new airport for the simulator will give cargo lovers the perfect destination to explore. Memphis Airport is a huge hub for FedEx and is one of the busiest in the world for cargo. Not only does millions of items of cargo pass through each year, as do passengers helping to contribute to the fact that it is one of the busiest airports in the United States.
The new airport from Axonos has been developed “to the highest detail” and comes with colour-corrected custom aerial imagery and highly detailed 3D modelling of all of the terminal buildings and more. Furthermore, the airport will come with over 200 custom objects helping to bring the virtual airport to life. In addition, the airport is also compatible with other mesh and orthophoto addon and also comes with a custom underground highway tunnel. Finally, SAM jetways will be functional to connect your aircraft to the airport building along with the ability to use various ground traffic plugins.
You can buy Axonos’ Memphis International Airport (KMEM) from Gumroad for $24.88 USD. The 4.17GB installer will require you to have the SAM Plugin installed for use.
- SAM Jetways & marshallers
- Stunning custom HDR night lighting
- Over 200+ custom objects placed around the airport
- Detailed 3D modelling & texturing
- Custom underground highways tunnels
- Compatible with any other mesh or orthophoto addon
- Compatible with Justflight traffic & World Traffic 3
- 3D grass & custom landscape
- Highly optimised & fps friendly
- Custom ground traffic (Only on OpenGL)