After announcing it earlier this month, Axonos has released Jackson Hole Airport for X-Plane 11.
Jackson Hole Airport is designated as a mountainous airport in the northwest part of Wyoming. The airport sits in a valley amongst the Grand Teton Mountain range, which extends out to the west at an altitude near 14,000 ft. On an interesting note, Jackson is the only airport in the United States that is located within a national park. Special procedures for departures and arrivals as well as a short runway welcome a challenge to many pilots. As a result, a vast number of corporate turboprops and jets are seen at Jackson. In addition, the airport is well served by numerous U.S.-based airlines providing services to many destinations within the country. The largest aircraft that utilize the 6,300 ft runway is a Boeing 757.
Included with the airport is over 500km of hand-corrected and high-resolution orthophoto which depicts the surrounding area in high detail. Furthermore, the airport also includes a variety of high-resolution custom 3D models, hand-placed trees and houses and various ground details to make the airport as realistic as possible.
- 500 km squared of hand-corrected high-resolution orthophoto with hand-placed objects
- Detailed apron and buildings with PBR textures
- Custom ground vehicles specially made for Jackson Hole
- High resolution and detailed ground textures
- Full SAM marshallers and Seasons implemented
- Compatible with World Traffic 3 & Justflight Traffic Global
- Hand placed trees & houses for the surrounding area