Scenery developer AUScene has released Southport Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The Australian airport is located near the Gold Coast perfect for those looking to escape to the beautiful beaches and stunning landscapes in the nearby area. The airport has a single challenging runway and plenty of GA parking for fun multiplayer flights.
The airport features native and bespoke details from onsite photography and has been created to include PBR material for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The area is covered in high-resolution imagery and detailed mesh to incorporate sloped taxiways. Furthermore, the team has included animated people and kangaroos for a truly authentic experience for this outback airport.
- Hand Crafted Rendition of Southport
- MSFS Native Product
- Numerous bespoke details from hundreds of source photographs
- High Resolution PBR Textures
- Animated Kangaroos and People
- Located in an area of high-resolution imagery
- Detailed mesh with sloped taxiways
- Unique elevated hangers built up the hill
- Hand drawn detailed aprons
- Custom photoreal signs
- Static Aircraft and AI Ready
- Dynamic lighting