AUscene has released Ayers Rock for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Ayers Rock Airport (YAYE) is located just 20km from the famous Uluru, Ayers Rock making it the perfect place to start and end short flights to the iconic location. Being located in the Outback, this is also a perfect place to explore the surrounding area in stunning detail and offer scenic charter flights.
The product from AUscene includes hand-crafted 3D buildings, high-resolution PBR textures, and custom vegetation placed around the airport. For those that like the finer details, Ayers Rock includes interior modelling for the hangar and tower, along with animated flags and luggage belts. In addition, the airport includes detailed static aircraft, ramp objects and taxiway decals.
A video trailer was shared by AviationLads last week highlighting some of the features included.
- Hand Crafted Rendition of Ayers Rock Airport for MSFS
- MSFS Native
- High Resolution Baked PBR Textures
- Interior Modelling (Hanger and Tower)
- Animated flags and luggage belts
- Realistic Aprons with Custom Materials
- Dynamic Rain on the Control Tower Glass
- Custom Vegetation Placement
- Realistic Night Lighting
- Detailed Static Aircraft and Ramp Objects
- Detailed Static Helicopters
- Custom Taxiway Decals