Scenery developer AUscene 2 has released Adelaide International Airport (YPAD) for FSX and P3D.
Adelaide is located along the southern coast of Australia and is considered to be the fifth busiest airport in Australia. The airport not only serves domestic flights operated by Qantas, it also is a destination for long-haul carriers from Asia and the Middle East.
The developer has redesigned the terminal and jetways with high resolution textures. In addition, enhanced and rendered night lighting enlightens the airport environment. This airport comes alive with AI ground traffic along with animated traffic surrounding the airport. It is mentioned that although the airport is designed using highly detailed ground layer and texture details, the P3D versions somewhat have a blur in the apron areas.
Adelaide Intl X is available for purchase through simMarket for $23.68 USD.
Version 2.1 is available for Free for existing customers. Just follow the link above and click purchase, the price is reduced automatically during checkout.
- Now Compatible with all versions of Prepar3D
- Highly detailed representation of YPAD, built from the ground up for FSX and P3D V2
- Highly detailed custom ground layer with high-resolution texture details
- NEW Redesigned Terminal and Aerobridges with high resolution textures
- NEW Animated Runway Guard Lights
- NEW Adelaide Control Tower
- Realistic PAPI, Runway and Taxiway lights.
- Enhanced and accurate rendered night-lighting
- 30cm/pixel High Resolution Aerial Image
- Accurate placement of buildings and vegetation within the airport grounds
- Modeled grass and shrubs
- High Quality hand painted textures
- Working Navaids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB)
- Animated road traffic around the airport
- Accurate Gate Assignments
- Ready to go and compatible with default and most AI Traffic Programs
- Dynamic Airport Environment