It seems as if Armi Project are on a roll releasing P3D v4 builds of their past airports, with Tehran being released for v4 just a few days ago. Today, Muscat International, ICAO OOMS, has received the P3D v4 treatment!
Features are typical of Armi Project, with full detail static jetways, custom taxi lines and taxi lights, custom ground textures, and more.
Those intrigued can find the product at Simmarket for a reasonable price (in my opinion) of 13 euros. As noted previously, the product is only compatible with P3D v4.
- Scenery made with Gmax for better performance All main buildings( terminal, control tower, cargo and military hangars and more)
- Fully detail static jetways and bridge to concourse.
- Custom made lines, taxiway and taxi lights.
- Custom Gmax ground texture from satellite photos will make you feel like being in the real airport.
- Surrounding area including military hangar , Fuel tank facility VIP Terminal , Royal terminal , Cargo bay ,etc.