Scenery developer Área77 Simulations, announces Vilar de Luz-Maia Airport (LPVL), for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Maia airport is located in northern Portugal close to the big city of Porto. The airport is located on a hilltop and surrounded by trees on both sides of the runway. In addition, the airport serves the general aviation community. Parachute activity is a regular at the airport which allows great views of the rolling hills reaching the Atlantic Ocean.
The airport is developed for MSFS with great detail. Featuring PBR texturing, custom modeled buildings, and an accurate rendition of the airfield, time can be well spent doing circuits in the traffic pattern. Enjoy the beautiful rolling hills around the airport that have also been modeled to create a seamless boundary. If you need a break from flying, visit the detailed control tower which has been modeled inside and out. Not far from the airport a few custom buildings are also designed and placed in their respective locations. Be sure to fly and check out the City Hall.
Previews of the images and features can also be found on their Facebook page.
- Control tower with the interior modeled and detailed
- Detailed Modeling of City Hall with Leader’s Tower
- Textures with PBR to take advantage of all simulator capabilities
- Modeling of real terrain, including road tunnels
- Hangars with animations according to the hours of the day
- Presence of people according to the time of day
- Availability of Porto Aero Club aircraft painting (C-152, C-172, and Piper) according to their original characteristics