Alabeo has released v1.1 of their C170B for FSX and P3D. This update fixes a handful of minor issues with the plane, and provides a small number of general enhancements to the experience. Alabeo strongly recommends that users re-download the entire product for this update, and perform a clean install by uninstalling the old version of the aircraft, and installing the new updated version. A full changelog is provided below, and you can view the full announcement by Alabeo by visiting their Facebook page.
- Fixes an issue were the glass panels including windshield and landing light lens were moving with the window frame.
- Flaps now retracts independent from master battery.
- Stall light fixed.
- Fuel selector now is calibrated correctly.
- Fixes an issue were the active frequency changed instead of the standby.
- Instruments indications fixed to the operational range.
- Minor bugs fixed.