Over on their Facebook page, Airworthy Designs has announced that they’ve pushed an update for their TNCM – Princess of the Caribbean – Part 1 scenery for X-Plane 11.
Version 1.7 has been released to patch compatibility issues prefaced in the latest release of X-Plane 11. Along with that, a small set of changes has also been included to help users achieve better performance with a reduced VRAM usage on their graphics cards. You can view the complete changelog at the end of this article.
If not already showing up in the X-Plane.org store, owners of the product should be able to access the update by tomorrow.
If you don’t already own Airworthy Designs’ TNCM – Princess of the Caribbean – Part 1, you can grab a hold of it on the X-Plane.org store for a price of $32.95 (Incl. VAT).
- Fixed compatibility issues with latest X-Plane version 11.30r3.
- Reduced 3d trees geometry.
- Added apron lights backspill.
- Tweaked night lights for an increase in performance.
- Fixed weird normals at certain light angles for the lake near Maho Beach.
- Downgraded resolution to hand-painted orthos but added decals to preserve details.
- Downgraded hand painted orthos (2k from 4k).
- Upscaled runway textures (back to 4k).