Scenery developer Airworthy Designs has released their rendition of Saint Martin and Grand Case for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The 1.1GB download will include both airports for the simulator in high detail and optimised for the best performance experience.
Princess Juliana Airport (TNCM) is famous for its low-approach over Maho Beach and sees regular services from airlines such as KLM, Air France, American Airlines and numerous others. Within the product, developers Airworthy Designs has created a custom airport with detailed modelling and texturing, with Maho Beach also brimming with life thanks to dynamic animations and custom lighting.
Grand Case, on the French side of the island, is smaller but still hosts a range of flights to destinations such as Pointe-à-Pitre, Saint Barthélemy and Anguilla. The airport’s runway is just shy of 4,000ft meaning it can only host smaller aircraft types with a few restrictions on payload.
Both airports include PBR texture work, detailed interiors and a custom mesh to ensure it is compatible with the simulator.
- FPS optimized with agressive LOD setups and efficient use of texture assets
- Custom ortho textures for the airport surroundings
- Maho beach brought to life with dynamic animations and custom lighting
- Custom mesh
- Detailed Interiors
- Multi-layered ground poly
- Over 5000 hand placed objects
- PBR workflow for all scenery assets
- Continued support with content updates