After receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback and praise on their newly released Cologne (Köln/Bonn) Professional, Aerosoft has issued a small update (v18.104.22.168) for the scenery containing small bug fixes for the AFCAD, textures, SODE and the configuration tool. The full changelog can be viewed at the end of this article.
To obtain version 22.214.171.124, download the new full installer which is 3.3GB in size or through the AS-Updater application.
You can grab a hold of Cologne Bonn (Köln/Bonn) Professional for Prepar3D v4 over at the Aerosoft Online Shop for a price of €27.95 (Incl. VAT) for the digital version or €27.99 (Incl. VAT) for the boxed version.
- Adjusted runway tyre mark texture
- Fixed incorrect Taxiway designation sign A3
- Fixed incorrect ILS frequency RWY32R
- Added missing information text in the configuration tool
- Updated optional SODE download with correct ILS frequency (RWY32R)