Aerosoft has issued a small update to their edition of Tromso XP for X-Plane. The new version sees a range of brand new additions including adding wet surface effects, the addition of JSGME winter mod and also neutral orthophotography. The libraries can be changed manually for either summer or winter textures.
The update goes further in also changing AutoGate to SAM for jetway management, multiple fixes for ground poly not showing in certain conditions as well as updating vegetation and water bodies near the airport itself.
The update can be picked up from the Aerosoft store (and subsequently other stores if you purchased elsewhere). You will have to download the full package again.
If you’re looking to pick up a copy of Tromso XP for X-Plane 11, you can do so on Aerosoft’s website for €15.08.
- Updated vegetation (latest colors, no shadow casting, neutral winter versions)
- Updated water bodies, added edges
- Added detailed snow ground effects
- Changed library to be scenery exclusive (not influenced by general FlyAgi Vegetation Library installations)
- Removed FlyAgi Seasonal Airfield Components
- Added neutral winter orthophoto
- Added JSGME winter mod
- Added switching libraries for manual winter or summer selection
- Added wet surface effects
- Fixed inside terminal transparency issue
- Animations use SAM instead of AutoGate
- Fixed ground polys not shown on lower world object settings