Aerosoft has released its Kosice-Barca Airport for Prepar3D V4. The airport in Slovakia is home to multiple airlines including Ryanair, Wizz Air and LOT Polish Airlines.
The team at Aerosoft has included a range of features for the airport including dynamic lighting, detailed ground and building textures, high-quality 3D modelling and also animated people scattered throughout the airport. Also included are a range of static models (Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 aircraft, ground service equipment and more) along with U. S. Steel Kosice and a residential area located parallel to the glide path.
- Kosice-Barca Airport with all administrative buildings, hangars, aero club territory, a museum located at the airport and service facilities such as VOR, ILS, instrument landing system localizer
- High-resolution aerial photographs for the airport and the outskirts of Kosice with autogenous buildings and forests, a river, lakes arranged in accordance with the map of the area
- Buildings of U. S. Steel Kosice and a residential area located parallel to the glide path
- The following buildings are located near the airport: U-Shin Slovakia; Logistics Slovakia; Felbermayr Slovakia
- Detailed building of the passenger terminal, the main hangar, the hangar of the Slovak Training Academy, the control tower with the interior
- Static models of helicopters, Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 aircraft, aerodrome equipment, including pushback, TLD ASU, fuel tankers. Some cars are animated and moved to the ground service areas on the platform
- Detailed marking of the runway, TAXI, apron made in accordance with the schemes of the airport
- Seasonal trees and grass. In the winter season, snowplows are located in selected areas
- Detailed AFCAD with parking codes
- Dynamic lighting
- Easy installation: no changes to the default configuration are required
- Animated people, among them are passengers, a technician, a pilot who move around the airport, talk and are near the passenger terminal, hangar, static aircraft
- Configurator for fine tuning, in which it is possible to turn on or off: animated people; animation of airfield equipment; static models; 3D grass