Aerosoft has today released their Geneva Professional for Prepar3D V4. The scenery builds upon the original by providing a detailed rendition of the airport with photo-realistic ground textures, all new taxiway and runway signage.
Being the second busiest airport in Switzerland, Geneva sees plenty of traffic from a variety of airlines. As Europe approaches the Winter season, this is now a great time to fly into the airport. The product from Aerosoft also features seasonal colouring for the ground and vegetation and is compatible with Switzerland Pro X.
Alongside the previously mentioned features, the product also has an animated radar system, vehicle traffic and also the Aircraft Docking Guidance Systems in place. SODE users will also be able to connect jetways to aircraft via that platform.
- Detailed rendition of the airport
- Photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images (0.3 m/pixel)
- Seasonal colouring of ground and vegetation
- All buildings and airport facilities
- Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Faithful nav aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Complete taxiway and runway signage
- “High speed taxiways” for rolling off the runway at higher speeds
- Excellent night effects (baked textures)
- Animated radar systems and windsocks
- Animated vehicle traffic at and around the airport
- ADGS – Aircraft Docking Guidance Systems
- Animated jetways, movable via CTRL+J
- Optionally animated jetways via SODE
- Faithful runway and taxiway lighting
- Traffic roads with ground traffic signs
- Optimised for good performance
- Compatible with Switzerland Pro X
- Tools for optimising performance
- DynamicDisplayEngine for airport lights depending on time of day and weather conditions