Aerosoft has released the long awaited Airport Geneva for X-Plane. Geneva Airport (LSGG), or Aéroport de Genève in French, is the second largest airport in Switzerland. It’s a hub for flag carrier Swiss International Air Lines, as well as for easyJet Switzerland. The airport serves a large number of airlines and destinations all over the world.
Aerosoft’s X-Plane rendition of the airport is highly detailed with high quality modelling and textures. The airport features an entire taxiway network can be used for ATC as well as AI aircraft. The scenery also features SAM jetways, Safedocks and marshallers amongst other things. It also includes 0.3m resolution ortho imagery, volumetric grass and static aircraft that can be toggled on or off. The surroundings of the airport have also been modelled to great detail, and a road network with animated cars has been added, making the scenery more immersive and alive.
You can get Airport Geneva XP right now for €23,49 from the Aerosoft Shop.
- Ortho imagery with resolution of 0.30 m
- Custom terrain mesh with 5.0 m planar & 0.05 m altimetric resolution
- SAM passenger boarding bridges, Safedock A-VDGSs and marshallers
- Complete taxiway route network for use by ATC and AI aircraft
- Native XPlane 11 ground service vehicles with ground route network
- Static aircraft toggled on/off by the “Draw Parked Aircraft” checkbox
- Glass and pavement reflections
- Volumetric grass
- Road network with animated cars
- World Traffic v3 and X-Life v4 compatibility