Aerosoft has today released Airport Trondheim-Vaernes for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The new scenery package brings a lifelike recreation of the airport in Norway. Trondheim Airport serves numerous airlines such as Norwegian, SAS and many others to destinations across Europe.
This recreation of the airport includes accurate taxiway information, plenty of ground clutter to make the airport feel alive and high definition textures throughout the airport. Much work has gone into creating a lifelike airport with custom aerial imagery also included which blends in with the ground environment provided by Microsoft Flight Simulator. Furthermore, the unique approach and runway light set-up has been included, along with internal modelling of the terminal building and also a handful of landmarks around the airport.
- Includes a highly accurate recreation of Trondheim Airport, Værnes
- Highly detailed models of airport terminal, buildings and other facilities
- Photo-realistic building and ground textures
- Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Densely placed ground equipment and ramp clutter objects
- Accurate terrain and runway profile
- Terminal interior included
- Interiors included for the VFK (aeroclub), Helitrans and Rely hangars
- Custom aerial image covering the airport and its vicinity
- Landmark buildings and bridges in the vicinity of the airport
- Custom taxiway lighting effects, Custom runway guard lighting
- Approach and runway lights adapted to match real world counterpart
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- Custom windsock model