Aerosoft continues its trend of releasing Microsoft Flight Simulator airports with their newest release. Airport Friedrichshafen (EDNY) for Microsoft Flight Simulator brings the German airport to life. Located just north of the city of the same name, the airport sees various traffic from airlines such as British Airways, Lufthansa, Ryanair and others.
Features for the airport product include the detailed ground textures and accurate ground layout. In addition to the airport being fully realised in the simulator, the team has added the Dornier museum and aircraft models, along with nearby hangars with the Zeppelin carrier company included.
- All airport buildings including Friedrichshafen exhibition grounds
- Hangar and operations building of the Zeppelin carrier company
- Model of the Zeppelin NT
- Dornier museum with Dornier aircraft models
- Detailed taxi and ground layout with parking positions according to current maps (March 2021)
- Terraforming to adapt the exhibition grounds to the default terrain model
- 3D harbour