Aerosoft has released Airport Bonaire for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The newly released airport is a faithful recreation of the Flamingo International Airport (TNCB). The Caribbean airport sees regular service from airlines such as TUI, KLM, United Airlines and American Airlines to a variety of locations. The airport itself features a single 9,500ft runway and can handle a variety of aircraft sizes including the 747.
Airport Bonaire by Aerosoft includes a variety of features including high-definition texturing, custom orthos for the airport area and dynamic night lighting. Aerosoft has spent a good deal of time investing in 3D modelling and has recreated many of the outer buildings, as well as an impressive looking interior modelling of the airport’s main terminal building. Custom windsock models have also been used, along with animated passengers and other ambient animations such as flags.
A cool feature for the airport is that if you choose any date before 2018, the old-style control tower will appear instead of the current one.
- Highly detailed and realistic recreation of Flamingo International Airport (TNCB)
- Detailed recreation of Bonaire International Airport (TNCB)
- Highly detailed and accurate models & textures based on thousands of on-site images
- Custom orthographic images covering the airport and close vicinity
- Realistic dynamic night lighting
- Interior model included for airport terminal
- Ambient passenger animations bring the airport to life
- Various other ambient animations, such as flags
- Custom windsock model
- Custom taxiway signage to match its real-world counterpart
- Also included is Bonaire’s old control tower (Select any date before 2018)