If you’re looking to discover the Hessian district of Fulda in Germany, then Aerosoft has your back. They have released Airfield Wasserkuppe for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The aerodrome itself features a challenging approach and the sloped runway in the mountainous terrain makes for an exciting experience for simmers.
The airport comes with custom buildings and high-resolution orthophotography for the airport and surrounding area. In addition, there are various seasonal animations for various objects. For example, depending on the weather and season, you will see different static aircraft at the airport.
- Custom buildings covering the airfield and the surrounding area
- Custom orthophoto covering the airport and surrounding
- Seasonal animations for various objects
- POI Radome and “Fliegerdenkmal” included
- Realistic runway slope profile
- Custom static aircrafts depending on weather and season
- Gliders flying in the vicinity (if weather permits)