Aerosoft just released their Mega Airport Barcelona scenery for FSX and P3D v4 for you to enjoy. It’s yours for 27.69 EUR and it’s available at Aerosoft’s website.
Barcelona Airport is located in the Spanish region of Catalina and is the second’s largest airport in Spain after Madrid-Barajas. The airport is also the 10th biggest in Europe.
The scenery comes with high-resolution aerial image covering a total surface of 4200 square kilometers. As well as autogen on top of the imagery such as buildings and vegetation.
Apart from that, the airport itself features night lighting, very detailed buildings and some animations. The AFCAD file is updated to AIRAC 1708 to offer realistic parking codes for AI traffic.
Special P3D V4 Features:
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimized to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Dynamic Lighting (can be turned off per area via the config menu)
- Ground layout including detailed aerial image following P3DV4 SDK
- Optimized 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions.
If you own the old version of Barcelona X, you are entitled to a discounted price of only 19 EUR ex VAT. Provide the old serial key when purchasing this new scenery to get the proper discount.
Below you can the idea of what this scenery will look like on the P3D V4 platform.