Aerosoft have today released Malaga X for FSX, FSX:SE and Prepar3d.
Marking the end of a 2 year development cycle, the Spanish airport has finally be released by developer SimWings.
Located in the Costa del Sol, it is one of the busiest airports in Spain, offering flights for all over the world. Not only is the airport itself covered, but the city of Malaga has been faithfully recreated with high resolution of 0.5m/pc satellite imagery and hand placed objects.
You will find that SODE animated jetways work, loads of 3D objects, high resolution data and you’ll be able to fully configure the scenery using the included tool.
You can buy it now from Aerosoft for 21.81eur.
Review coming soon.
Click the jump for the official feature list.
- Highly detailed model of the Airport Malaga “Costa del Sol” (AGP/LEMG)
- Coverage of the airport environment and city of Malaga with more than 180 km² of high resolution satellite images (0.5m/px)
- Appropriate Autogen and city objects
- Night lighting with partly pre-rendered lights (raytracing lights or texture baking)
- Lots of static vehicles like buses, luggage carts
- CTRL-J animated jetways or SODE animated jetways as option
- Car, ship and train traffic in FSX, FSX:SE or P3D within the airport environment
- Ground shadows with pre-rendered lights (raytracing lights or texture baking)
- Up to date taxiway lines and parking positions including the new runway
- 3D approach lighting and taxiway lights (light on performance)
- DX10 compatible (except Safegate models, the DX10 fixer 2.7 or higher is needed for that, which we recommend for DX10 anyway)
- Compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services) (only for FSX / AES is NOT compatible with FSX:SE and P3D)
- Config tool for optional features like grass, street lamps, etc.
- Complex AFCAD with airline assignments