A couple of weeks ago, we informed you guys of an upcoming update to Madeira to reflect the real-world changes taking place. For example, the airport is now called Funchal Cristiano Ronaldo Airport and as such signage has changed throughout the airport. To ensure the airport is as accurate as possible, MK-Studios have updated it.
Further changes to version 1.03 is AFCAD changes, new taxiway markings and the slope wall resolution has also been adjusted.
You can download the update now from Aerosoft or your store of purchase.
Change Log – version 1.03
- AFCAD adjustments (FSX and P3D)
- Papi lights appear as square from fare (FSX)
- 3D grass added (FSX)
- Taxiway centerline lights fixed (FSX)
- New taxiway markings added to match current airport state (FSX and P3D)
- Airport name changed (Funchal Cristiano Ronaldo Airport)
- New airport logo added (FSX and P3D)
- Porto Santo windmils added
- Slope wall resolution adjusted (FSX and P3D)
- Runway lights red type added at runway endings (FSX and P3D)