P3D V4 users can rejoice because Aerosoft has released a service pack for Heathrow Professional, update 1.01.
By looking at the change log we can immediately see that mainly AFCAD and lighting is updated. As well as some minor changes on Taxi signs. The EGLLConfig gives you the option to select AFCADs based on what you prefer.
It covers the following in the change log:
- Using “HDR” in P3DV4 caused the apron lights and light effects at the light poles to appear too bright.
- This was caused by a wrong bloom
- Afcad now selectable for Takeoff/Landing fixed
- EGLLConfig changed to select Afcads
- Glideslope Elevation changed to fit to PAPI
- Light Effects corrected for better HDR compatibility
- LOMAN Taxi sign fixed
The update is available for download from Simwings and is a 2.6 MB download for you.