Aerosoft has released a brand new update for their CRJ aircraft. The new service pack, version 18.104.22.168, also known as Service Pack 1a, includes a bunch of fixes for the FSX, FSX:SE, Prepar3D V3.4 and Prepar3D V4 versions.
Changes include a fix for the clickspots in the P3D v4 model, a fix to the VNAV issue for ‘above constraints’, enabled the ability to select STARS and transitions, and also the ability to now see an arrivals page to select runways without the need of an approach (so if you’re flying VFR). Furthermore, there has been some changes with the Nearest Lists meaning if you increase the range of seeing nearby airports, VORs, NDBs etc, it should avoid creating a CTD (Crash to Desktop).
In total, 23 changes, fixes or additions have been made with this new update.
To update the aircraft, you will need to run the Aerosoft updater. It will then download the updates and apply them to the aircraft.
If you don’t own the aircraft, you can buy it from Aerosoft for €41.98 (excl. tax).
Version 22.214.171.124 / Rev 367
- [Fixed] Pushbutton clickspots in P3D v4 VC models
- [Fixed] Differential Pressure going off limits when lower altitude is selected
- [Changed] Some changes with Nearest Lists (airports, VORs, NDBs, etc.) updating to avoid CTD on range change
- [Fixed] VNAV issue which cause “above” constraints to be handled as “at” constraints in descent phase
- [Fixed] MFD ADV page ignored L/R setting and only allowed paging for on-side MFD
- [Fixed] No more Nav-to-Nav transfer if a non-LOC approach is selected
- [Fixed] Enabled STAR and transition selection
- [Added] Arrivals page now allows to select runways without an approach procedure (VFR)
- [Fixed] High cabin altitude fluctuation at low flight altitudes
- [Fixed] A condition where a waypoint entered on FPLN page 1 would disappear
- [Fixed] A lonely “DIRECT” indication on FPLN page 1
- [Fixed] The “Cabin Secure” callout is now triggered by closing the main door
- [Fixed] Armed vertical mode is now disarmed when ALT is pressed (GS remains armed)
- [Fixed] Entering waypoint as first waypoint of the flightplan on FPLN page 1 is now possible
- [Fixed] Total distance calculation (FPLN page 1) is now available all the time after departure and arrival have been entered
- [Added] Active airway is shown on FPLN page 2 and following
- [Fixed] Warning/Caution now comes up when engine is starting with any door open
- [Fixed] FCP ALT light doesn’t go off anymore when selected altitude is changed
- [Fixed] Dubrovnik (LDDU) Rwy 12 MOKU4C SID turn second (INTC) now turns into the right direction
- [Fixed] Moved HGS radio altitude indicator further down to not block FPV symbol anymore
- [Fixed] TOC calculation for climb with combination of BELOW and ABOVE constraints (LGAV 03R/VARI1J)
- [Fixed] Improved change from (INTC) to DME Arc/Radius to fix legs (LGSM RW27/URNI1C)
- [Fixed] Improved switching to next waypoint at end of DME Arc