Aerosoft has released their CRJ 550/700 for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The long-awaited airliner is the first complex third-party airliner released for the brand new simulator and comes packed with features that extend beyond anything included by default.
The aircraft comes with a comprehensive suite of modelling features that take advantage of the all-new technology found in the new simulator. The extensive 3D modelling is covered with high-resolution PBR texturing, whilst also featuring fluid and smooth animations for gear, flaps and doors. The cockpit has also been developed to a high level of detail with realistic materials and other texture effects to add a new level of immersion. This level of detail also extends to the sound engine, which features a full suite of sounds using the latest Wwise technology.
Aerosoft has taken full advantage of the new modern Flight Simulator aerodynamic model for more realistic behaviour of the CRJ in all flying conditions and is reactive to published specs of the plane. In terms of systems, the aircraft comes with a detailed Flight management System and is paired with Honeywell ProLine Avionics including Advisory and Coupled Vertical Navigation. The built-in EFB gives you detailed performance calculations based on the actual weight and balance of the aircraft, the ability to transfer weight, fuel and V-speeds directly into the FMS and also run through checklists for all flight situations.
Included in the package is both the CRJ 550 and the bigger CRJ 700 and comes with a total of 9 liveries preinstalled for your flying needs. These liveries include United Express, Air France Hop, ADelta Connection and American Eagle. You will be able to configure controls to
You can buy the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for Microsoft Flight Simulator now from Aerosoft for €42.00 (plus any local VAT). It is also available now through the Microsoft Marketplace via the simualtor.
- Highly detailed modeling based on many photos of the original aircraft
- Covered with high resolution PBR textures that convey virtual reality extremely well
- The possibilities of the new flight simulator engine are mostly utilized
- Fluid animations of moving parts such as landing gear, flaps and doors
- The cockpit shows detailed modeling and animations that provide a realistic look and feel of this popular airliner
- Support of advanced features, such as rain effects, etc.
- The flight model is based on Flight Simulator’s new aerodynamic model to provide more realistic behavior of the CRJ in all flight conditions. It has been fine tuned to reflect the performance and reactive behavior of the CRJ
- Included are the CRJ 550 and 700 models with 9 liveries
- Extensive Flight Management System and Honeywell ProLine Avionics including Advisory and Coupled Vertical Navigation
- Delivered with February/March 2102 (AIRAC 2021) nav data
- Navigation data can be updated via NavDataPro and Navigraph
- Head-up Guidance System
Electronic Flight Display:
- Detailed performance calculations based on actual weight and balance and graphical display of actualized load sheet
- Transfer of weight, fuel and calculated V-speeds into the FMS, if desired
- Checklists for all flight situations
- Individual configuration settings for aircraft maintenance, preferred aircraft state when loading and additional options
- Chart display (NavDataPro Charts and Navigraph charts) with position tracking
This option will be made available free of charge as soon as the SDK allows it!
- CRJ 550:
- United Express/Go Jet N504GJ
- Private D-ALKI
- CRJ 700:
- LH/EW Regional D-ACSB
- LH Cityline D-ACPF
- Air France Hop F-FGRZH
- American Eagle N508AE (New Colors)
- Alaska Airlines N215AG
- Delta Connection/SkyWest N608SK
- Delta Endeavor N391CA