Following the successful release of the Prepar3D v4 version, Aerosoft has released Bergamo Extended (LIME) for FSX/SE and Prepar3D v3.
Bergamo is one of Ryanair’s many bases meaning that there is a vast amount of routes available to fly within Europe. As Bergamo is an important cargo hub, there are also European cargo routes in and out of Bergamo with DHL and UPS which leave you with a variety of routes to last year round.
Bergamo Extended brings along many features to impress such as 50 cm/px aerial imagery with seasonal variations covering 35 km² along with hand-placed autogen, SODE compatibility, partially pre-rendered shadows, an extended config tool and more which you can view on the features list below.
You can grab a hold of Tailstrike Designs’ Bergamo Extended over at the Aerosoft Online Shop for a price of €15.92 (Excl. VAT). Bergamo Extended is compatible with FSX and Prepar3D v3 and is fully compatible with Orbx FTX Global, Vector and OpenLC Europe.
- Bergamo airport with all the buildings and service facilities, major buildings around the airport are included.
- 50 cm/pixel aerial image with seasonal variations covering 35 km² with hand placed autogen.
- Detailed animated CTRL-J jetways (SODE version available as an optional zip file).
- Functional safe gates working with AES technology (a configuration file is available for GSX users).
- Partially prerendered shadows.
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport.
- Detailed AFCAD file with airline parking codes and approach procedures (AIRAC 1809).
- Extended configuration tool.
- Working windsocks based on wind strength and direction.
- Optimised 3D runway lighting.