Developers Stairport Sceneries along with publisher Aerosoft has release St. Tropez, La Môle airport (LFTZ) for X-Plane 11.
St. Tropez is located on the French riviera approximately 100km west of Nice. Known for being a popular destination for the American and European jet set, the airport handles mainly chartered private jets. Airlines such as Air Glacier and Heli Securite fly seasonal trips from La Môle to Geneva, Sion and Nice using a range of aircraft from the Beechcraft King Air B200 to the Bell 429 Helicopter.
The Airport is capable of handling over 40,000 passengers a year using the single terminal and single runway. Stairport Sceneries has modelled the airport with high detail PBR texturing and photo imagery that includes 3D people, volumetric grass and static aircraft. The villages of La Môle and Le Moulin Roux has been modelled with new autogen and ground textures approximately 26km², which covers the entire traffic pattern. have a look at the entire feature list and screenshots below to get a real feel for the airport.
There will be a free update for this airport to be released in 2020 that will include seasonal texturing and different model variants.
You can purchase St. Tropez for X-Plane for €15.08 (20% tax included) which is roughly £13.01/$16.62 over on the Aerosoft store.
- Realistic replica of the airfield Saint-Tropez La Môle (LFTZ, LTT)
- Detailed 3D models of airport buildings and other facilities
- High-resolution ground textures
- Very detailed PBR textures for ground and objects
- Detailed clutter objects and 3D people
- Individual static aircraft and liveries matching the real airfield
- Latest runway, taxiway and line layouts
- Large photo scenery coverage of the airport and surroundings (approx. 26.000m²)
- Volumetric grass included
- High-resolution vegetation along with the entire photo scenery
- Visual traffic pattern helper (SAM plugin required)
- Compatible with Ortho4XP
- Seasonal texture and model variants (free update in 2020)