Aerosoft has released their Oslo Gardermoen XP airport up in southern Norway serving it’s capital of Oslo, about 35 km to the North of the city. A surface area of 13 sq km, two runways and more than 100 international destinations make it the busiest airport in Norway. Optimized for XPlane 11, this highly realistic replica of Oslo Airport offers many exciting features for PC pilots. Airport Oslo is available now as a download for XPlane 11!
A review will be made on this further down the road but for now we announce the release.
Her are some of the features built in to this scenery:
- Realistic recreation of Oslo airport Gardermoen
- Highly detailed Terminal models and photo real textures
- High resolution runway and taxiway textures
- Highly realistic night time effects
- Interior models included for Terminal buildings
- Supports X-Planes „runways follow terrain“ features
- Custom Jetway animations (Autogate plug-in required)
- Custom Aircraft marshaller (Autogate plug-in required)
- Visual Guidance Docking Systems (Autogate plug-in required)
- Replaces X-Plane 11 ground equipment models with custom local models (X-Plane 11 only)
- Highly detailed clutter objects
- Custom Wig Wag models
- Custom animated windsock model
- Seasonal Textures included (seasons plug-in required)
This scenery is yous for 20.97 euros excl. VAT and can be purchased here at Aerosoft.