Aerosoft Airfield Perranporth has been released for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Situated in the southwest of Cornwall, England, Perranporth Airfield (EGTP) is a popular place for general aviation pilots looking to discover the views of the area. The airport is run by the Perranporth Flying Club and offer a range of experience flights and training courses for those seeking to get their private pilot license. Being situated right at the edge of a cliff and certainly makes for a bit of an exciting approach over the coast and crashing waves.
Stairport Sceneries has recreated the small airfield with a high level of detail. This includes 4K textures throughout, and custom modelling and static aircraft reflecting those seen at the airport. The team has also included numerous animations like runway direction indicator and hangar doors to make the airport even more realistic. Finally, it is fully compatible with World Update III: UK & Ireland.
- Faithful replica of the last state of construction of EGTP Perranporth Airfield
- Impressive and challenging approach over the Cornwall cliffs
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using 4K PBR throughout the entire airfield
- Various 3D objects and 3D people bring the airport to life
- Custom HD ground layout with special reflection effects
- Custom static aircrafts reflecting the real traffic at the airfield
- Individual animations like runway direction indicator, windsock and hangar door
- Perfectly embedded in the MSFS environment
- Excessive performance optimization based on specifications by Microsoft
- Compatible with MSFS World Update III: UK and Ireland