Aircraft developer Aeroplane Heaven has released their Socata Ralleye MS-893 for Prepar3D V4. The single-engine aircraft capablt of STOL performance is very versatile. With the tricycle landing gear, you can explore a variety of destinations and airstrips regardless of runway type. The aircraft is highly customisable in real-life and Aeroplane Heaven has given users the ability to try a range of different options all in the simulator without having to reload the platform.
The aircraft also features PBR materials, high resolution texturing and detailed modelling throughout. There are 3 different avionics options, an animated pilot and co-pilot as well as 12 included liveries to choose from. An authentic sound package has also been included for that immersion factor.
You can buy Aeroplane Heaven’s Socata Ralleye MS-893 from their store for $29.95 USD. It is currently available for Prepar3D V4.
- Accurately modelled in High Fidelity with an enormous amount of authentic detail
- An “on the fly ” options system that allows you to change the look and feel of the interior and exterior without having to reload the simulator
- 3 different avionics options ( yes we are counting having none as an option ! )
- Highly realistic, animated pilot and co-pilot.
- Authentic stereo sound pack.
- 12 Authentic liveries include polished metallic paint, gloss paint and even a camouflaged army trainer!.
- ‘PBR Workflow’ texturing inside and out, as used in many of today’s successful computer games.
- A ‘Pro’-quality paint-kit is provided to create your own liveries and paint schemes