Aircraft developer Aeroplane Heaven has released their Sabreliner for Prepar3D v4/v5. Aeroplane Heaven has created a realistic rendition of this classic aircraft, which first took to the skies in 1963. The North American Sabreliner was a successful early business jet, which was then offered to the US Air Force as a Utility trainer under the appellation of T-39. The aircraft was named “Sabreliner” after its wing design, which was similar to the North American F-86 Sabre. More than 800 Sabreliner were produced between 1958 and 1982, including 200 T-39. Due to its older design and noisy engines, the aircraft is now mostly phased out, with only a handful still flying.
The aircraft product features 3 highly accurate models with various animations. Inside the cockpit, you will find a “true to real-world aircraft” with authentic textures, a professionally mastered sound pack and a large number of animations throughout. One of the standout features within the cockpit is the 3D paint faces and 3D modelled needles and pivot pins, adding realism for the older aircraft. Multiple liveries are also included with full PBR technology for a realistic look.
You can buy Aeroplane Heaven’s Sabreliner for Prepar3D v4/v5 now from simMarket for €30.57 (excluding VAT) or via the Aeroplane Heaven store for $36.95 (USD).
Thanks to FSXLiveries.com [EPWA] for the tip.
- 3 Highly accurate, fully detailed models with many working animations.
- All details accurately rendered
- Fully detailed complete exterior cockpit with external clickable features.
- Full PBR (Physical Based Rendering) materials and textures throughout.
- Realistic removeable animated pilots.
- Realistic animated passenger door action with telescopic rails, working handles etc.
- Accurately modelled “super-critical-wing” (65 series) with correct flap actions and wing-mounted speed brakes.
- Highly accurate, fully detailed and fully-functional cockpit.
- True to real-world aircraft.
- Flight dynamics authored on real-world flight model and tested by a real Sabreliner pilot.
- Instruments are finished with 3D paint faces and are equipped with 3D-modeled needles and pivot pins.
- Realistic engine starting.
- Authentic, professionally mastered stereo sound pack.
- A huge number of working animations.
- A variety of (FULL PBR) liveries are included to cover all variants.
- Textures are created using new-technology “PBR Workflow” techniques as used in many of today’s successful computer games. This brings a new level of realism to your flight simulation experience!.