Aeroplane Heaven has released their anticipated Cessna 140 for FSX, FSX:SE and P3DV2-V4.5. The Cessna 140 first flew in 1945 and paved way for the continued growth of future Cessna aircraft of similar type.
The Cessna 140 has a larger engine than its older brother, the Cessna 120, and had revised landing gear in relation to pilot feedback. As a result, the Cessna 140 was hailed as a relatively easy to fly aircraft with a decent range (at the time) and cruise speed.
Aeroplane Heaven has taken this classic aircraft and designed a detailed rendition of the plane for simulator fans to enjoy. The team has worked hard to accurately model the aircraft with plenty of attention to detail including animated control systems, authentic stereo sound packs and also a modern navigation suite for pilots to complete IFR navigation. In addition, you can also buy a P3Dv4 dedicated model which includes Spat removal & installation, as well as PBR techniques on the model for an immersive experience.
Aeroplane Heaven has released the Cessna 140 in 3 different purchase packs. The first being capable of being installed into FSX, FSX:SE and Prepar3D v2 – v4.3. The second of which is dedicated to Prepar3D V4.4 and above. Both of those will cost $27.95 each. The third pack is a complete installation of the product for all of the aforementioned simulators. This bundle pack will cost $34.95.
The full feature list is down below. Don’t forget, Aeroplane Heaven took part in our Developer Month 2019 series, so be sure to check out our interview with them.
Full Feature List
- Accurately modelled in High Fidelity with an enormous amount of authentic detail
- Fully animated complex control systems for rudder, aileron and elevator are present
- “Secret” modern navigation suite fitted to the cockpit for IFR navigation.
- Highly realistic, animated pilot and co-pilot.
- Authentic stereo sound pack.
- P3d v4 dedicated only – Spat removal/installation
- 7 Authentic liveries.
- Textures are created using new-technology “PBR Workflow” techniques as used in many of today’s successful computer games. This brings a new level of realism to your flight simulation experience!
- A “Pro”-quality paint-kit is provided to create your own liveries and paint schemes