Developer Aerobask has released a new version of their Epic E1000, adding a custom-enhanced Laminar G1000 suite.
The plane uses a Pratt & Whitney Canada Pt6-67A turboprop engine, making 1200 SHP which provides a speed of more than 325 knots. This makes the plane one of the fastest in its class.
The new version of the plane includes a completely re-worked interior and exterior, new 4K PBR textures, and 11 liveries.
The enhanced Laminar G1000 integrates the new XP 11.30 GFC700 autopilot, custom MFD PT-6 engine parameters, and mouse scroll wheel and keyboard support for flight plan input.
The plane requires X-Plane 11.30 or above, and can be purchased from the x-plane.org store for $34.95 USD.
Aerobask quality 3D model
- Completely reworked and re-scaled exterior and interior model
- New 4K PBR textures
- 1 stunning liveries out of the box
- Color-matching interior based on livery
- White (for painters) and Lo-res liveries availablethrough Aerobask website
- Smooth and VR-friendly manipulators
Professional Flight model
- New flight model by X-Aerodynamics
- Tested by actual owner Gianfranco Somma of Somma Aviation
- Matches latest certification prototype performance
High quality sounds
- full FMOD environment by Daniela Rodriguez Careri
- samples from real PT-6 engine
- in-game volume control without pausing the sim
Enhanced Laminar G1000
- Integrates new XP11.30 GFC700 autopilot
- Custom MFD PT-6 engine parameters (on PFD in reversion mode)
- Optional mouse, scrollwheel and dialpad support for easy data input
- Optional keyboard support for dialpad and flight plan input
- Custom detachable popups with fixed ratio and all optional features above
- Note: some of the optional features may need VR-mouse at the moment
Deep system emulation
- Realistic engine startup procedure
- Implements new XP11.30 boots-based wings and stabilizer de-icing system
- Implements new XP11.30 oxygen system for emergencies
- Functional breakers, with configurable reliability
- Fully simulated MD302 Standby Attitude Module
- Rain and windshield icing using librain plugin from Saso Kiselkov
- Dynamic reflections
- custom heat blur effect on both sides
- custom engine twin-contrails
- Avitab tablet, with integrated options panel
- Detachable and VR-friendly 2D options panel
- Preferences, fuel and payload saved between flights