Aerobask has announced that they have created an Embraer Phenom 300(also known as the EMB-505) for X-Plane, and it is nearly ready for release.
The Embraer Phenom 300 is Embraer’s most successful private jet, able to be configured to fit up to 11 occupants and flown by private owners and corporations alike the world over with some 500 aircraft in service. The Phenom 300 was introduced in 2009 and is growing competition to Cessna’s Citation jets, featuring state of the art modern avionics, a spacious cabin, and a range of about 2,270nm.
Aerobak’s rendition of the aircraft faithfully recreates both the interior and exterior of the aircraft with a functional virtual cockpit, fully rendered cabin, and animations including the baggage, ground power, and fuel doors all with 4K PBR textures. 8 different liveries are included, along with blank textures provided to allow the user easy repainting. High quality sounds are included utilizing the full FMOD environment by Daniela Rodriguez Careri along with in-game volume control(no pause required). The cockpit features fully functional flight instrument displays with their various modes, diagnostics, and capabilities modeled, along with integration of Laminar’s CFC700 autopilot, synthetic vision, and optional mouse\scroll-wheel support for easy PFD data input. In addition to the cockpit systems, Aerobask has included a working refueling panel functional circuit breakers, and even a working emergency oxygen system. A 2D cockpit is included as well, and users may save their various preferences between flights for ease of use. New technology will ensure that the Phenom will utilize roughly 1GB less VRAM than the Falcon 8X previously released by Aerobask.
Aerobask expects the product to be released by the end of March.
- Detailed cockpit, cabin and exteriors
- Functional baggage, GPU and fuel doors
- 4K PBR textures
- 8 beautiful liveries out of the box
- White (for painters) and Lo-res liveries available through Aerobask website
- Smooth and VR-friendly manipulators
- full FMOD environment by Daniela Rodriguez Careri
- in-game volume control without pausing the sim
- New Synthetic Vision technology by OscarPilote
- Laminar’s GFC700 autopilot with popup
- Custom MFD engine parameters, with reversion mode on PFD.
- Optional mouse, scroll-wheel and dial-pad support for easy PFD data input
- Keyboard support for GCU478 and flight plan input
- Detailed ELEC, ANTI-ICE, FUEL and STATUS synoptic available through fictional buttons
- Custom detachable popups with fixed ratio and all optional features above
- Custom-coded Integrated Electronic Standby Instrument (IESI)
- Custom Current Speed Control (CSC)
- Working refueling panel
- Realistic engine startup procedure, electrical circuit and anti-ice functionalities
- Oxygen system for emergencies
- Functional breakers, with configurable reliability
- Avitab tablet, with integrated options panel
- Detachable and VR-friendly 2D options panel
- Preferences saved between flights