A2A has issued some updates for a number of their aircraft for both Prepar3D v4 and FSX. The updated aircraft include the P-51 Mustang (Military), T-6 Texan and the Spitfire I & II for Prepar3D. For FSX, the Bonanza 35 received an update. You can download the update through A2A’s new installer and update system.
Accu-Sim P-51 Mustang (Military), version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed Prepar3D v4 crash to desktop on exit.
- Fixed lamp artefacts on SCR-522-A radio control panel.
Accu-Sim T-6 Texan
- Fixed physics bug that was activating in the air at the top of a loop.
- Fixed ground towing when moving aircraft left or right.
Accu-Sim Spitfire I & II, version 18.8.19
- Re-worked aircraft inertia and stability based on further testing with the Boultbee Flight Academy Spitfire pilots.
- Fixed lamp wire protruding through fuselage in Mk.II variants.
- Fixed pilot’s sleeve protruding through fuselage when pilot is hidden.