A2A Simulations has released a small update to their acclaimed Bonanza V35 for P3Dv4. The changelog (found below) is small, but is another step towards perfection to what is already a masterpiece of general aviation for P3D. Note that this update is only for the Prepar3D v4 version.
To apply the update, users shall use the “Check for Updates” app that was installed with the Bonanza and let it do the work.
- Fixed bug preventing gauges from being fixed using hangar click-spots under certain conditions.
- Fixed stall warning horn requiring too high a voltage to operate.
- Fixed CHT reading slightly differently based on electrical current.
- Improved effectiveness of headset in reducing engine noise.
- Added function to autotune ADF frequencies ending in .5 KHz.