Aircraft developer A2A Simulations has announced updates to both their Bonanza 35 and Spitfire aircraft. The updates are available for download through the “Check for Updates” icon in the Windows Start Menu under the “A2A Simulations” group. You can also install it through here.
The V-Tail Bonanza 35 had quite an extensive update list. Here’s some of the main updates simplified.
Bonanza 35 Updates
- Added choice of default GPS gauges to Aircraft Configurator.
- Added gauge tap physics for fuel gauge.
- Increased electrical current from landing and taxi light operation.
- Improved nose strut animation to reduce tire sink under braking.
- Improved auto cold and dark behavior to reset engine temperatures to ambient conditions.
- Fixed GNS 400 ‘in/out’ tooltips.
- and more.
You can purchase the Bonanza 35 here for $50.00 USD (Academic only).
The Spitfire had its fair share of updates as well.
- Added enhanced rainfall sound effects.
- Adjusted contact points in aircraft.cfg file to reduce likelihood of crash detection on aircraft load.
- Improved synchronization of Accu-Sim engine thrust with host simulator.
- Improved auto cold-and-dark behavior to reset engine temperatures to correct conditions.
You can purchase the Spitfire here for $49.00 USD (Academic Only).