A relatively unknown developer, A1R Design Bureau has released their latest Soviet aircraft: the Yak-12A!
The Yak-12A is a Soviet multirole STOL aircraft introduced in 1957 and was widely used for transport, glider towing, pilot training, as well as air ambulance and agricultural duty. It was the last generation of widely produced light Soviet STOL aircraft and featured numerous changes which contributed to both improved aerodynamics and crew/passenger comfort.
A1R Design Bureau’s Yak-12A features HD specular, bump, and reflection maps, custom sounds, a detailed, and completely custom animated, VC, accurate flight dynamics, and more. A full feature list can be found below.
The Yak-12A is available now from Simmarket (and soon from Just Flight) for a price of 19 Euros and features compatibility exclusive to Prepar3D v4.
- All materials with HD specular, bump and reflection maps
- 5 different liveries
- Custom sounds effects for switches, knobs, levers
- Detailed and completely custom animated VC
- Windshield and gauges reflections
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Authentic totally 3D gauges and avionics systems
- Accurate flight dynamics
- PDF User Guide