Aerobask, an aircraft developer for X-Plane, has released their latest project, the Epic Victory G1000 Edition.
The Epic Victory is an experimental, single-engine, private jet produced by the Epic Aircraft Company in 2007. In 2009, Epic Aircraft – only having produced one of the type – was purchased by the Aviation Industry of China who has since restarted the programme. The Epic Victory seats up to 5 passengers (including pilots) and can fly at 288mph over a distance of 1,380 miles. Epic had the view of selling the aircraft for around the $1 million dollar mark, making it one of the cheapest private jets on the market.
Aerobask has reproduced the Epic Victory to a high standard which included detailed interior and exterior 3D model which includes a high-quality cabin with textures that change dependant on the external livery chosen. The Victory is complete with PBR 4K and 2K textures for low-end hardware.
The Victory has great system depth which comes equipped with the G1000 avionics suite which includes a full alphanumeric keypad from Laminar Research. Aerobask has added a GFC700 autopilot which uses a FADEC digital engine controlled autothrottle as well as highly authentic pressurisation and oxygen systems and AviTab integration.
If you would like to purchase the Epic Victory for X-Plane, you can purchase it for $34.95 which is roughly £26.58/€29.59 from the X-Plane store.
- High quality interior and exterior 3D model
- High quality PBR 4K textures
- Various 4K PBR liveries 2K PBR livery for low-spec hardware
- Enhanced night-time lighting
- Livery-dependent assorted interiors
- New flight model fitting the powerful PW617F engine
- Custom engine failure
- Full-mode FMOD sounds – Accurate doppler, distance attenuation and flyby effects.
- G1000 PFD and MFD from Laminar Research – Custom popups
- G1000 custom EMS (optional)
- GFC700 autopilot with custom CSC mode (FADEC-based autothrottle) – GFC700 2D popup
- GCU477 (alphanumeric keypad) supporting new LR commands for XP11.50 – GCU477 2D popup
- GCU477 physical keyboard on-demand capture
- MD302 Standby Attitude Module
- AH500SD Programmable annunciator – Aero Safety Systems
- Simulated breakers with custom reliability, pressurisation and oxygen system
- Avitab support in 3D tablet