After great anticipation, 29Palms and Captain7 have released their long-awaited Nuremberg scenery. Available for P3D v4 only, this product takes advantage of the 64bit platform and has had some incredible results with what looks to be an excellent scenery.
Available for a price of €20.97 (excl tax), this product can soon be purchased from 29Palm’s website. Nuremberg will also be available to purchase through Aerosoft, SimMarket and FlightBeam, with the scenery using FlightBeam’s manager software if purchased through them. It comes with an extensive list of features, adding great value to this addon. Some of the most notable features include high-resolution satellite imagery for all four season, highly detailed buildings which include internal modelling of terminals and of Hangar 2 and various SODE objects. The full feature list can be found at the bottom of the article.
Nuremberg looks like yet another excellent product from 29Palms and Captain7 and we look forward to seeing what 29Palms will pull out of the hat next.
Finally, be sure to enter our giveaway of Nuremberg for a chance to win a free copy of this scenery.
- Highly realistic rendition of Nuremberg Airport based on most recent geodata
- 55km² satellite imagery coverage with resolution up to 20cm/px including all seasons
- Highly detailed buildings with internal modelling of the terminal and Hangar 2
- Many SODE features such as:
- Animated Jetways
- Automatic season switching
- Snow and rain layers
- Animated windsocks indicate wind speed and direction
- Open / Close FAI gate
- Runway lights automatically switched on in low visibility
- Detailed airport lighting including REILs, Running Rabbits and optional Dynamic Lighting
- Many animated people on the apron, inside and around the terminal
- Extensive vehicle animations on the apron and the vicinity of the airport
- Animated tower radar and elevator
- Static aircraft with proper liveries and registrations
- Prepar3D v4 SDK conform export of all scenery elements using the latest techniques
- Fully compatible with AI traffic Add-Ons, ORBX FTX Germany South, FTX Global, VECTOR and openLC Europe
- GSX configuration file included
- Latest Scenery Configurator for optimal performance and automatic updates