Welcome to the FSElite Live from FlightSimCon 2017.
We’ll be updating this post regularly with any information, news or interesting facts as the event goes on. Refresh this page often for the latest news. Also, keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter pages for live updates.
This post will be updated live for the Product Announcement Forum, which starts at 13:30 zulu.
What is this event?
“The Product Announcement Forum is a showcase of upcoming flight simulator product releases, where each participant will be allotted 5 minutes to demonstrate their products. The seminar will provide a one-stop overview of what’s new for the flight simulation community.”
- 9:25 FS Flight Control is now available for Android and iOS. It has full compatibility with FSX, P3D, FSW and Xplane.
- 9:30 Infinite Flight: Some new features are coming to the popular mobile flight simulator over this summer (2017). This includes 60FPS on ultra settings, real world weather and global coverage.
- 9:43 Pilotedge: announcing roadmap for West Coast expansions.
- 9:50 FSFX Packages: showing off what Chaseplane is and what it can do.
- 9:54 Laminar Research: New aircraft coming to Xplane 11, a goal of 90FPS throughout the sim.
- 9:59 FlyInside: Announcing a new sim designed specifically for FlyInside, includes support for TFDi 717, will contain global terrain.
- 10:01 HiFi Simulations: A free upgrade for AS16 users to P3D V4 with release expected in 1-2 weeks. A reduced upgrade price for those that are using legacy products such as Active Sky Next. Active Sky support for all platforms, this includes Xplane.