The famed ZIBO B737-800 mod for X-Plane 11 has been updated to a new full version of v3.40. The new update features a range of new functionality and improvements to enhance the freeware add-on for the simulator.
The first on the list is an improvement to the flight modelling. The flight model is already regarded as highly realistic, but improvements continue to be made. Another big change with the full version of 3.4 is the addition of the new layout and standard weight settings in the EFB. Along with that, users can adjust weights as well as cabin layouts (varying from 160 seats up to 189) which is saved per livery. Along with those additions, bugs have been fixed for turn radius and also various warnings such as overspeeding.
The full list of changes is rather extensive and can be found down below.
You can download the full new update from the Google Drive account. Remember to add it to your own account to prevent issues with downloading from the original hosted area.
The Zibo mod is so loved, it topped out Top 10 jetliner aircraft for X-Plane 11. You can remind yourself of that in the video below.
Thanks to Midds in our Discord for the heads up.
Release Notes v3.40
- Improved flight model 4.2 by Twkster
- Add option LOAD/SAVE FLIGHT (thanks to JBrik for new icons)
- Add layout/standard weight settings to EFB (values saved to livery folder with Quick save)
- Add missing data for TRIM calculation
- Add option “Flight director helper” to EFB
- Add variation for MMR backlight (white)
- Fixed bugs (calculate turn radius, “CI”/”VI” legs for RW waypoint…)
- Add commands for transponder and autobrake position
- Add V1 digital on PFD when V1 is out of scale
- Add TCAS RA messages
- New code for descent idle path with forecast descent QNH
- Fixed bug for VSD (wrong data sended to TerrainRadar plugin) – thanks to Dr.Gluck
- New modeled failures (flaps overspeed, speedbrake overspeed,…)
- Assymetric flaps protection
- Improved and fixed hold pattern code (dynamic hold pattern depend of speed/altitude)
- Corrected systems (temp zones, optional: REF on PFD, TCAS rings,…)
- Improved code for LNAV (turn to radius)
- Add support more formats for entry pax (for ex. MF5 = 5 kids, M12 = 12 women,…)
- Add support 1000s format for entry payload and fuel (1000s is used when you use key <.>, for ex. 5.6 = 5600)
- Add CG Envelope, weight for FAs and galleys
- CG Envelope page: corrected CG graph, add weights (BEW, OEW, ZFW, LW, TOW/GW)
- Add calculation CG by Pax Layout
- Changed Pax Layouts to fixed Pax Layouts 160/180/187/189 (pax)
- Add direct entry number of pax (men only)
- Corrected N1 limit page depend of aspirated or non aspirated TAT probe
- Gently tuned Autoland
- Corrected weight for calculate OPT/MAX altitude
- Added missing data for adjust Vspeeds (by runway wind/slope for 24k/22k)
- Fixed bug in code for fill fuel tanks
- Fixed bugs (overspeed warning, RNP, InitRef feature, electric…)
- New code for calculation prediction fuel
- New code for calculation T/C
- Reworked menu in EFB
- Fixed small bugs