Developer Xometry has released its first airport for X-Plane 11: Victorville Airport (KVCV). The airport is typically the final destination for many aircraft before being scrapped, but it has also served as a long-term storage facility to cope with the demand during the pandemic. The airport currently stores over 500 aircraft from the likes of BA, Qatar, Southwest and Delta.
The team has developed the airport to include accurate HD ground markings, realistic vegetation and also many accurately placed aircraft models throughout. In addition, there are some unique disassembled aircraft parts and aircraft wreckages to find. Finally, the team has included a pre-pandemic and pandemic version highlighting how the airport was utilised during the global event.
- Accurate HD ground markings
- 4K PBR Buildings
- Highly Detailed Ground Clutter
- Realistic vegetation (accurately placed)
- Realistic airfield landmarks
- Realistic Ortho imagery
- Accurately placed aircraft models
- Aircraft wrecks and disassembled aircraft parts
- Includes pre-pandemic and pandemic versions