xEnviro system for X-Plane has been updated to version 1.11. xEnviro is the first environment system to include volumetric clouds for X-Plane, adding far greater detail to your simulator. The latest update looks to combat some of the frame rate issues with the ability to change the intensity of the effects rather than having all effects on at all times.
If you don’t currently own xEnviro, you can purchase the system through the .org store for $69.90 (around £55.90, €62.75). You can also grab it from the Threshold store for the same price.
- Brightness slider
- Contrast slider
- Vibrance slider
- Gamma slider
- Button to close the briefing window
- Control water waves checkbox
- Noise mixing law for cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds
- Coverage procedures adjusted to match new cloud laws
- Basic volume sampling optimisation
- Cloud settings changed to rendering settings
- Simple preset changed to natural
- Full preset changed to vivid
- Setting window controls and element positions
- In cloud effect checkbox