Over on the X-Plane.org forum, XCaptain has remastered his much-loved freeware Trenton Mercer Airport (KTTN) for X-Plane 11.
Trenton Mercer is a small airport in the state of New Jersey, close to the Pennsylvania border. Trenton only serves two airlines, but don’t let that push this scenery away since you can always fly general aviation into the airport.
Version 1.2.0 brings along some huge changes to improve the quality and bring it up to date with its real-world counterpart. You can view the complete changelog at the end of this article.
You can grab a hold of XCaptain’s Trenton Mercer Airport (KTTN) over on the X-Plane.org forum for free. It is only compatible with X-Plane 11. Do be aware that there is a number of libraries required for this scenery to work, you should be able to find them in the master list of libraries.
- Reconfigured custom 3D grass.
- Reconfiguration of Taxi Lines, Taxiways & Runways [2019 Data]
- Reconfiguration of Tower & It’s Associated Parking Lots
- Reconstructed Terminal [2019 Data]
- Removed Jet Bridge from 2nd floor of Terminal [2018 Removal]
- Fixed Parking Spots & Start Points
- Created 3D Reflective Puddles Across Airfield & Poor Drainage Areas
- Reconstructed ALL Paved Surfaces to High Definition PBR Textures
- Changed Parked Aircraft to Allegiant Airlines at Gate 1
- Reconfigured Outside Passengers & Crew